Posted on May 5, 2011 | By TheEnabler | Comments Off on Happy Cinco, have some salsa! And some tequila!
Happy Cinco of the May! For you last minute preparations for this evening, we have the tasty and easy sixty-second salsa.
-1/2 small jalapeño minced
-1/4 small red onion , peeled
– 1small clove garlic , minced or pressed
– 2tablespoons minced fresh cilantro leaves (Or one tablespoon cilantro paste)
– 1/4teaspoon salt
– pinch ground black pepper
– 2teaspoons lime juice
– One (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
– One tablespoon Corzo Silver Tequila*Pulse all ingredients except tomatoes and tequila in food processor until minced. Add tomatoes and pulse until roughly chopped, about two 1-second pulses. Place in bowl, pour out a small bit of juice and stir in tequila.
This recipe is tasty and easy. Use it on the carnitas, on chips, in margaritas, anything. Try it, you’ll like it.